Time to get cooking!
Pop your chef hats back on, tonight we are making a Brazilian Delicacy … Grilled Cinnamon Pineapple.
What you’ll need –
· 1x Pineapple
· 1x Cinnamon Sugar Jar
- Peel, then Chop up pineapple into roughly, 5cm x 20cm x 2cm slices.
- Place the pineapple into a large bowl, pour in 2-3 teaspoons of cinnamon sugar. Mix together and leave to marinate.
- Pre-heat BBQ grill to medium-high heat for 5 mins.
- Cook pineapple for 3 minutes per side on GRILL, or until crispy golden outer layer.
- The longer you marinate the better the taste!
- Chop into chunks and skewer for dessert kebabs!
- You can use cinnamon (2 teaspoon) and brown sugar (1/2cup) instead!
Here’s a cool fact, Pineapple has great digestive enzymes, meaning it helps you digest food, so you can eat even more!