Time to get crafty
Let’s learn about our ocean zones. The ocean has to be one of the most beautiful and peaceful looking sites.
We have a crafty little activity for you guys to have a part of the ocean in your room, resembling the three main layers of our ocean.
What you’ll need –
· An empty bottle.
· Vegetable Oil
· Blue food colouring (be careful this will stain!)
1. Fill a quarter of the bottle with water.
2. Add some blue food colouring.
3. Fill the rest of the bottle with vegetable oil.
4. Shake the bottle and watch as the oil and water settle into the three layers.
Wallah! You have made your own ocean zone.
Light Blue- Sunlight Zone
Navy Blue– Twilight Zone
Dark Blue– Midnight Zone